The Apprentice Webmaster will shadow the current Director in order to assume responsibility over the website as Webmaster. The website is built using the Wix platform and familiarity with website building is recommended. Knowledge of HTML or other coding language is not necessary, but a willingness to learn about website design and workflow is.
- Creating and modifying web pages and structure with an eye for design and ease of end-user usability
- Communicating with Directors to make necessary changes to the way their projects are displayed
- Train members in using the back-end database
- Willingness to become an expert on website database functions
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to requests by staff in changing database aspects
SGA knowledge required/preferred: